Monday, August 30, 2010

I Love First Posts

I live in the country. We used to have animals, but really don’t anymore. To any brother or sister from the country that is code for I can swap stories of digging graves, getting up early in the morning to take care of them, and lifting hay (no, I don’t call it bucking), amongst other things.

I have lots of siblings. I love to dance. My parents were going to name me Lilly Miller until they realized that was a name of a seed company. Thank God they didn’t. I like to people watch, which means if you’re in the room I will be observing your behavior. I will try to translate your behavior too.

I’m going for an English degree. Ironically, I expedited my high school education because of my dislike for school, but when someone told me I could expedite my college education…well I thought that was just the coolest thing ever. So here I am back in school.

Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment